The EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair
has been held for 13 consecutive editions attracting
- 7,480 Chinese companies and
- 3,960 European companies in total.
The Fair provides a dominant cooperation platform in China for investment, trade and technology between EU and China. Over 27,460 bilateral meetings between companies took place at the matchmaking event. Around 1/3 of the participants already informed their successful match.
It is our great pleasure to invite friends to participate in the 14th EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair--Qingdao Event to be held on 14-15 November 2019 in Chengdu of China. The Qingdao Event will be a key platform in west China to gather 800-1000 representatives from
- Clusters & Business associations
- EU-China Cooperation experts
- Universities & R&D institutions
- Governmental bodies of West China
- EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) partners
- EU member states
and other countries, who are seeking possible collaboration and partnership with their counterparts.
Gear up your business with revolutionary technologies and professional services, and gain brand-new opportunities and competitive advantages through communication. Attending these B2B match-making meetings organized by EUPIC will grant you easy access to business success. Attractive matchmaking activities and customized individual meetings are arranged for each participant. Take your chance and the platform will be yours.
A Brokerage Event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 25-minute meetings in one location. You simply need to Register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event. For further details go to “How it Works”.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship backed by Chinese government
- Frontier technological achievements and trends
- Short, sharp 25-minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Share information with Event experts, scholars and business players
- Get your problems solved - Matching enterprises offering or seeking solutions
- See an exhibition of successful examples of B2B match-making meetings
Why to participate?
- Grasp opportunities to enjoy preferential policies offered by Chinese government to start up business on lucrative and booming Chinese market
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings Find out about market trends and innovations
- Showcase your most favorable projects, plants and products
- Get first-hand investment opportunities Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Cleantech, Environmental Protection
- New materials
- Bio-pharmacy & Bio-technology
- Modern Agriculture
- Food and Drink, Tourism
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- General Aviation, Space and Aerospace
- ICT Industry & Services